Friday 27 January 2017

Where thoughts are tangled within overgrown green vines and the water harshly flows in between turbulent concaves. I have cried so hard that I swore I had emptied all the water from the sky onto my bed sheets. Where the surface of my skin showed the burden of our loss.You weren't a waste of space. I have walked through fire and come out the other side, wiser, stronger and still breathing. As I will again and again. So thankyou for tracing my strength with our abrasive moments.

- Elena May
November 2016



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About Me

My photo
I'm here to just write and create... about all the fun, groovy, good, little life adventures. I want to be a diary... an edited one at that. I love spontaneity and nature, the beach, music, festivals, genuine people ...

.

.
Powered by Blogger.