Thursday 16 February 2017

Bendalong 2017


I can't neglect to acknowledge the soul stirring magic of this place. The kind of magic that awakens your soul and leaves you gripping on to what is reality. There were leaden skies and monsoon downpoors. Beauty arises within unknown moments. I was swallowed by the sea and healed, my heavy heart. Until I stopped I could never listen. To my mind, my heartbeat. My bones couldn't steady. I could tell her my secrets. Beneath the clouds, the rain. My thoughts would drown and be kept sacred among the earth. Never to be touched upon. The universe is full of unknown spaces. Now I can dance in wonder with a clear mind, a steadied heart, beneath the sun and colours and know in the depths that my mind is weightless.











https://www.instagram.com/elenamayphotography/



Elena-May x

January 2017









0 comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

About Me

My photo
I'm here to just write and create... about all the fun, groovy, good, little life adventures. I want to be a diary... an edited one at that. I love spontaneity and nature, the beach, music, festivals, genuine people ...

.

.
Powered by Blogger.